Thursday

parcel from my LOVELY family!!

hehehhe....

my mum is the world cutest mum..she sent me this little bear. heheheh

sedapnya!!! this is my fav tuna spread!! love you mum!!

lalallallala

I always check my mail box and I'd always received bunch of bills or advertisement. But finally i had received something different.
It was a 20 kg big bulky parcel which i had never ever received before.

I almost cried. hahahah
The most funniest part was that I need to call my buddies to help me move this 20 kg parcel to my room. It was really heavy. I am not kidding.

when this parcel been transferred to my room,
I was literally jumping!!

There were bunch of

3 in 1 Milo and Horicks,
my favorite brand of facial cream,
Canned Pedas Tuna Spread,
Canned Baked Bean,
Food,
Clothing,
two bear bears,
a cap,
cute funky socks,
Drawing Pencils,
one bag,
and
much more.

am soooo happy.
^-^





3 comments:

  1. hahaha!the pink socks was choosen for you!I am sure u luv it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MILO! ♥ I haven't had Milo in years. Did you know you can get it from Sun Wah downtown?

    ReplyDelete