Tuesday

the folks+ Sushi+ Kawaii Crepe



jane and eh thats me..

Backed Expectation serves decent Cake!


Unagi Maki Roll

Creative Candle

Yam Tempura


Pampered by Nutella Crepe after



My Lovely Girlfriends

It was fun. I had good time with you girls.
Honestly, I haven't been gone out with Only girls since i got here.
That's a huge different if you go out with some guys.
Girls like taking picture all the time. Because we are sentimental,
we love keeping the memories. Sometime we just take too many of it without any notice.
And we have to spend an hour to organize and back-up all those pictures.
Besides, we all love sweet stuff. I can even say we love sushi. hehe

Pamper yourself sometime with some sweet stuff and share it with your girls.

Have a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment