Friday

Canada day

I am started loving Canada.



Jane and I!



Osborne Street.




Time just passes on by so quickly and i always lose track of it.

July 1st 2010 Sunny

It's Canada Day. I got a long weekend to spend with Oz. There were so many festivals going on at different places. We started from Osborne Street Markets ->Japanese Restaurant-> Miranda's-> The Forks-> Bubble Tea. Fireworks were fantastic. They might not really unique but the most important thing was who were the people you being with at that moment. I was with you. We hand held hand. I held his hand tight as in like I would never let him go.

I started to realize that you would never know what is coming up ahead in your life and which makes life interesting. Dont have to be afraid what is waiting for us if we are prepared. Just hold your dream and persist it in the end and striving for it.

Thanks Oz.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment